<
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Something New at farkleberries: Snap™ Web Preview 
 
by Lenka Reznicek [permalink] 


Starting today, you may notice something different about this blog: when you place your cursor on any external hyperlink, a small window will pop up that displays a minature preview of the linked page. It's a free add-on from Snap™ you can add to your blog simply by pasting a line of Javascript into the "head" of your HTML.

[Yes, I know "free" means it's probably sucking all sorts of data and clickthrough info, but, hey ... it looks cool.]

Would you be so kind as to let me know how this feature works for you? Is it helpful, or does it cause problems or slow loading? I haven't noticed anything untoward on my Windows XP machine(s) running Firefox, but I'd be curious to know if you run into any issues. Personally, I've found Snap Web Preview fun and painless to use on OPB's (Other People's Blogs).

Labels: