Thursday, June 22, 2006
- Today, I had the opportunity to sample for the first time a genuine handmade Bizenya Tefukin red bean pastry. They are tasty, but since I'm not a big red bean dessert connoisseur, their sublime glory (as translated into Engrish by Google's Language Tools) is wasted on me:
Investigation of Accordion: "The peeling bean jam" of upper quality even repeatedly the time, is wrapped with the pie skin which is packed, to burn. That it was fragrant and mellow it is high, everywhere it was similar to the timbre of the accordion, it is easy, it is tasty, most it is the candy which is loved from everyone at this store.Wow. Sounds like those should be illegal in at least 49 states.
(Appreciation time limit 30th)
Snapping Pie: It wraps the butter, stretches and snaps, in addition stretches. It is harmony of the taste which the accumulation of assiduous job of 144 layer produces.
- Random musical observation, upon listening to "Free Your Mind, and Your Ass Will Follow": Funkadelic are/were the African-American Hawkwind. Perhaps I made this cosmic connection because I ate a Snapping Pie.
- The fastest dookie in town (it should be, at under 11 pounds street weight)? The Carbon Fiber Toilet by Headhunter looks like it's about to take off for the stratosphere, and according to Gizmodo, it's "the perfect way to drop the kids off at the pool in style."
- Researchers say the Earth is surrounded by giant, superhot fizzy bubbles - of plasma
- WIRED has an exposé on the burgeoning underground community of homeless laptop users