<
Sunday, February 19, 2006
Houston, We Have a Problem 
 
by Lenka Reznicek [permalink] 
I just wanted to alert everyone that something is seriously wrong with my Blogger account lately. For some reason I can no longer post new entries, and in the one time out of ten that a post actually "takes," others disappear - or my template disappears. Maybe I've run up against some server space limit in the "fine print" I never noticed. Perhaps more advanced users might have a clue what the trouble is?

In any case, you may not be seeing new postings here at this URL much longer. I'm definitely in search of more professional blogging accomodations. I'm grateful for the three or so years the service has worked fairly trouble-free - but now, losing posts I'd spent a good deal of time on or having them vanish randomly just isn't worth the trouble. Readers, if you could give me your personal recommendations for a better bloghosting service (no, it doesn't have to be free - I finally understand "you get what you pay for") I'd welcome your thoughts and suggestions.