<
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
4 X 4 X 4 More 
 
by Lenka Reznicek [permalink] 
In light of the weekend's discussions of the powers of triplicity,* oscillating agreements of forces,** and "cutting one's own switches,"*** may I offer you a fine meme spied recently.

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging
  1. Really Smooth Moves
  2. SillyLibra
  3. EclecticEveryday
  4. Frittenings
Four Jobs I've Had
  1. Television Commercial Producer
  2. Radio Announcer
  3. Mural Painter
  4. Lab Technician
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
  1. Contact
  2. The Exorcist
  3. Star Wars
  4. Silence of the Lambs
Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
  1. The X-Files
  2. M*A*S*H
  3. C.S.I.
  4. Millennium
Four Places I've Been On Vacation
  1. Rome, Italy
  2. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
  3. Miami, Florida
  4. Roswell, New Mexico
Four Favorite Dishes
  1. Vegetarian Indian dishes ... yes, I know ... cop-out ... okay, masala dosa, dhal, or mattar paneer
  2. Maki Sushi
  3. Pad Thai
  4. The Pine Yard's Mongolian Beef
Four Websites I Visit Daily
  1. Google
  2. Bloglines
  3. CNN
  4. del.icio.us
Four Places I'd Rather Be
  1. With my Better Half
  2. A good used book store
  3. My kitchen
  4. Target
Four Books
  1. How to Live in the World and Still Be Happy by Hugh Prather
  2. The Sandman series by Neil Gaiman (yes, I know it's really a 'graphic novel,' but take my word for it, it is Literature.)
  3. Legion by William Peter Blatty
  4. The Aristos by John Fowles
* Sometimes known as 111.
** Isn't that all the universe really is?
*** Are we the recipients of switches we deserve, whether we cut them or not?