Tuesday, September 06, 2005
- The Chicago Hot Dog and the University of Chicago get tapped as part of the Seven Wonders of Chicago [Chicago Tribune, reg. req.]
- "If Chicago is corrupt, at least it's corruption that delivers." -- Mark Alan Hughes for Philly.com, via Gapers Block
- What the world needs now is a Bad Haiku Generator: they aren't kidding.
- Bush didn't even wait until Rehnquist's body was cold.
- Neil Gaiman's Satanic tomato
- Chicago's cupcake restaurant [via Chicagoist]
- Mod a $20.00 toy Millennium Falcon into the ultimate geek machine [via Gizmodo]
- "Smile! You're on Pervert Camera!" [LA Times (reg. req.) via Slate]
- "Gilligan's Island" star Bob Denver dead at 70