<
Friday, May 13, 2005
Friday Random Ten: The Friday the 13th Edition 
 
by Lenka Reznicek [permalink] 
  1. Blonde Redhead - Misery is Butterfly
  2. Shpongle - My Head Feels Like A Frisbee
  3. Enon - White Rabbit
  4. Sufjan Stevens - Come On! Feel The Illinoise! Part I: The World's Columbian Exposition
  5. Serahtonic - Close Your Eyes To See
  6. Prodigy - Hot Ride
  7. Noreaga - Nuthin'
  8. Coil - Who By Fire
  9. Charlie Daniels Band - The South's Gonna Do It Again
  10. Alphaville - Forever Young
I'm a bit late on the PNG bandwagon, but the image above of Winamp's Impulse skin is the first image of that type I've used on the site. I think it looks very decent for its small filesize...let me know in the comments if any of you have browser issues with PNG's. If you do, let me whisper something in your ear...okay, just a bit closer...shhh..."Firefox." :)