Thursday, September 02, 2004
- Gizmodo shows us the Chia Computer Keyboard™...but is it organic?
- A Welshman has discovered what may be the world's oldest condoms, and no, they're not from your uncle's high-school prom. [via Greengrl]
- ET phoning home? The home-based SETI program picks up a mysterious signal from space [New Scientist] UPDATE: Slashdot says it was just a glitch. Dang.
- Guess who's not in this Cheney family picture? You guessed it. [via Gay American]
- Animal, vegetable, or mineral? You decide. [via Gapers Block]