<
Monday, February 02, 2004
"(Slap, Slap) Who's Yer Daddy Candidate?" 
 
by Lenka Reznicek [permalink] 
As the presidential primaries proceed and the slate of potential Democratic candidates shuffles, do you really know who you'll vote for? (Presumably, if you're voting Republican you shouldn't have much trouble deciding - but that's besides the point.)

I just took the AOL News/Time Presidential Match quiz, and found out that the three candidates that best match my personal political values are (in descending order) Kerry, Kucinich, and Dean. That came as a slight surprise, considering I'm pretty favorable on Dean (those of you that know I lived in the Vermont vicinity for about 20 years won't be surprised at my support for a 'home' candidate); but when Election Day comes, I'll be ready.

Looks like I have a little more research to do before popping into the voting booth...discuss among yourselves.