<
Wednesday, October 29, 2003
Court OK's Death to Analog TV's 
 
by Lenka Reznicek [permalink] 
I love a headline like this one, that catches the eye, snags the Orwellian nerve receptors - then gently releases its panic-hold once you read the artice.

Yellow journalism? Nope. Just CNN.

Personally, I've gotten away from the TV watching habit...not that I'm some sort of radical Luddite, but right now there are no programs on the open-air channels we receive (clearly enough to distinguish faces from grass) that are really worth the time - "Reality TV" is an oxymoron, if I ever heard one. I love some of the older shows I have on tape or DVD, but the new stuff just doesn't do it for me...

So, "off with the analog TV's heads!" with glee!

Lileks of the Day:
" I get home from the office, I make dinner - no, scratch that. I assembled it. Had one of those Campbell’s Idiot Meal Kits that make you think you’re cooking - you pour the stuffing in the pan, add water, mash it around, heap it in the center, group pig slabs around the mound, cover it with gelatinous Cooking Goop, add the Crumbles, bake, eat, regret."