<
Monday, August 11, 2003
 
by Lenka Reznicek [permalink] 
Return From The Great West: The Native American and UFO Tour

If I'd known I wouldn't be updating farkleberries for almost two weeks, I certainly wouldn't have left the below post as the most visible one for such a long period of time. Forgive me; how silly of me.

So, where have I been all this time? Everywhere.

Nine states. Nine days. 3800 miles.

Seriously. We went on a wonderful, half-planned half-improvised trip trip out West that took us to locales as colorful as Denver and Boulder, Colorado, the Navajo Nation and Roswell, New Mexico...I'll tell you more about in the days to come, but we're still recovering from this amazing adventure that took us through cornfields and deserts, mesas, prairies and mountains.

I just wish we'd had more time to savor each place. Oh well...next time. I'm sure there will be a next time.