Tuesday, April 08, 2003
1. Sexier (female)...Pamela Anderson or Jennifer Garner?
Pamela Anderson is not sexy, she's trashy. bzzzz. The answer is: Jennifer Garner! (canned applause)
2. Sexier (male)...Ben Affleck or Matt Damon?
You mean they're not the same guy?? Damn. All this time I thought they were.
3. The better piano player...Billy Joel or Elton John?
Elton John...he's got panache, but Billy Joel's new material just isn't all that; Movin' Out - case in point. But I'll concede that Billy's the better singer of the two.
4. Funnier...David Letterman or Craig Kilborn?
Honey, I do not stay up that late.
5. The dumber cartoon cat...Stimpy (of *Ren & Stimpy*) or Tom (of *Tom & Jerry*)?
Tom, by far.
6. A better news anchor...Tom Brokaw or Dan Rather?
"Who's down in Iraq? Who's under attack? Tom Bro-kaw! Tom Bro-kaw!"
7. A better TV chef...Emeril Lagasse or Jacques Pepin?
I can digest what Emeril cooks.
8. The trashier talk show host...Maury Povich or Jerry Springer?
See question Number Two.
9. The worse fast food burger joint...McDonald's or Burger King?
Mickey D. should stand for Mickey Death. Can you say LDL's?
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: Only a handful of U.S. Presidents have been considered to be *great* Of the following two, which one do you consider to be greater...Franklin D. Roosevelt or Abraham Lincoln? Why?
I live in Illinois, the Land of Lincoln. I don't see any U.S. state being called Land of Roosevelt.