<
Monday, April 21, 2003
 
by Lenka Reznicek [permalink] 
Search Me

I really get a kick out of the bizarre and ridiculous combinations of words people sometimes type into search engines - that lead to my pages! The phrases below are all actual search parameters that have led people to my website (thanks to Jonno.com's "come to me" sidebar feature for the inspiration)...it's not that I necessarily have content that matches the full search term, but somewhere on an indexed webpage, the individual words appear in some permutation.

There's the merely strange:

Barbecue cartoon squirrels
Fancy iron grill alphabets
Cornell sunshine
Breads by Brother Victor-Antoine D’Avila Latourette
Using ammonia to get rid of squirrels
Cook ham overnight
Scully is abducted by a lunatic
Captain Howdy’s number
Squirrels in dryer vent
Shag carpet remnants

...and then there's the downright scary:

Enlarge wasp penis
Small body meat pieces
Male POW rape

Ooooo...kayyyyy...? Let's just say I'm glad I didn't meet these folks in a dark alley.