<
Tuesday, February 25, 2003
 
by Lenka Reznicek [permalink] 
While we're on the subject of Lileks (whenever I'm having a bout of writer's block, a visit to his site is always inspirational), there's a new section in the Institute of Official Cheer called "Big Little Books" - I enjoyed quite a bit, because I actually owned a few of these hardcover pulp fiction kid's books. I remember the "Major Matt Mason: Moon Major" one, with the giant rabbits and algae cakes. Do you ever have these little fragmented recollections - of images and pieces of old books, TV shows and movies - in your head that you just can't place? Well, looking at Major Matt Mason just placed a few for me. Not to mention, that red-headed chimp still gives me the creeps. Or, how about the White Man's Forty?

Everyone's heard of Writer's block, but is there such a thing as Writer's diarrhea?