Monday, February 24, 2003
1. What is your most prized material possession? My music and movie collection.
2. What item, that you currently own, have you had the longest? A small spoon, which I like to use for dessert. My parents gave it to me when I moved for college, but I used to eat with it when I was about 2 or 3 years old.
3. Are you a packrat? Perhaps a packmouse?
4. Do you prefer a spic-and-span clean house? Or is some clutter necessary to avoid the appearance of a museum? I prefer "clean clutter" - the lived-in look. Martha Stewart I ain't.
5. Do the rooms in your house have a theme? Or is it a mixture of knick-knacks here and there? The theme is "Ancient Geek."
magic brown bean juice
perk, smell, pour; stir, sip, delight.
heaven's true nectar